PROJECT: AVATARS. Introductions (VOKI)

WE'RE GOING TO CREATE OUR AVATARS
 


Instructions
  1. Select a character. It must reflect something of your personality.
     
  2. Then, type the information you want to say about you.You have to say your name, age, where you study, your favourite subject and something more, for example, if you have a pet, your favourite actor, singer, or your motto. 
 Example:
My name is Lucas.
I'm fourteen years old.
I go to Salvador Távora High School in Seville.
My favourite subject is English.
I have got a dog, its name is Tommy.
My favourite singer is Adele.
My motto is: "learn to be better".

Now, that you are ready we're going to start creating our avatars. Click on the image below and follow the instructions.


  
 
3. Now, you have to record it with your own voice!!!