"My teacher is an Alien" by Sammantha




by Sammantha from IES EL ALMIJAR


alien.gif I don’t know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework.
When I got there, I had a problem with English so I went to the teacher’s room to find Mercedes.
I opened the door and I was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens…

I saw my P.E teacher sitting on the chair and at the first glance I thought he was holding a football but looking closer he winked at me,he was wearing his tracksuit but his skin was green and he had a big green head and one eye and he was sat.

Next to him was Mercedes with her long brown hair and her black t~shirt, I knew it was her but underneath that it was a purple and green Alien with two big eyes. I frozen and I forgot why I was there...

Suddenly , the bell rang and it was time for class.We had P.E and I was suprised that the teachers were aliens I told my friends Lydia,Carla and Kira. 
They said to me "Dont be silly" I was annoyed because I was the only person who could se all this.



All I wanted was for people to belive me but what could I do now ... I asked my P.E teacher what was going on and all he did was winked at me and said no one will belive you. 

Well, I guess that I could get the hang of my teachers being aliens!!