My teacher is an alien by LYDIA MARÍA WATSON from IES EL ALMIJAR


by LYDIA MARÍA WATSON from IES EL ALMIJAR


alien.gif I don’t know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework.
When I got there, I had a problem with English so I went to the teacher’s room to find Ms. Mercedes.
I opened the door and I was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens…
 I stood there for a few seconds, it was a bit of a shock more than anything, as I walked through the door, they all looked at me with a surprised look on their faces. 
They were a bit surprised that I was not an alien like them!

Free ClipartEvery teacher in the high school were aliens, but the weird thing is that the students were all normal, and they were not at all surprised that the teachers were ALIENS! 
It took a long time for me to get used to the idea of them being aliens. We got past the first classes of the day, it was lunch time, I was with my friends Sammy, Carla and Kira. 
We were all eating then the bell rang but it wasn´t like the normal bell it was some weird music that the teachers had put on, so we wen't back in to the classroom.
We hade English with Mercedes. We did everything as normal but then the Headmaster came in he wanted to see me outside of the classroom, it was a bit weird because he was an ALIEN! 
So I was a bit worried about the " Alien " teacher talking to me. We got to the end of the day I got home had lunch, I wen't in to my bedroom to do my homework and the weird thing was, my mum came in to my bedroom and woke me up from a terrible dream I was having.

THE END