CULTURE: Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day Animated GIFs for Whatsapp | Thanksgiving pictures, Happy  thanksgiving pictures, Happy thanksgiving images

 

 ACTIVITY 1. Watch the following videos on Thanksgiving Day:


 

 

 


 Did you know?

The President issues an official pardon for one or two turkeys, saving them from being cooked for supper.


 

 

ACTIVITY 2. Dictation.

 

 1. Thanksgiving Day is celebrated in the United States.

2. It is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November.

3. The main food prepared is turkey.

4. The American president pardons one or two turkeys every year.

5. It is a day of giving thanks for all we have.

 

ACTIVITY 3.  Why are you thank for?


I'm thankful for...............................


Examples: 

I'm thankful  for my teachers' support

I'm thankful for having a great family

I'm thankful for having a wonderful/ funny/ great/cool  friend /father/ mother/ grandfather / sister....

I'm  thankful for your friendship

 

We can give thanks to anyone!


Finally, I have to say you...

 

 

Thank you !!!! 

I'm very lucky to be your English teacher!


Milk Bear Thank You GIF - MilkBear ThankYou Thanks - Descubre & Comparte  GIFs en 2020 | Gif lindos, Dibujos kawaii tiernos, Fotos animadas de amor